Town of Palm Beach Marina Construction remains on schedule with the following highlights for the month of March:
- Marina excavation and fill disposal at Tarpon Cove is ongoing – over 330 loads of material have been transported via barge to the site.
- Brazilian building which will house the marina main office, dock master’s office, and marine unit office is well underway! Windows were installed the week of March
- Deadman anchor installation continues and is almost to the Peruvian dock.
- Concrete cap and facing continues as it nears its termination point just south of the Peruvian Dock.
- Australian Building is progressing nicely – block walls are now in place with window installation ongoing.
- Bellingham Dock Manufacturing at Jacksonville Plant is going on schedule – Australian dock now being delivered and assembled
- Palm Way dock utilities is ongoing
- Brazilian dock utilities ongoing
- Upland electrical conduit is continuing
- D6 Building electrical work has been started
- D6 Building modifications are in progress
- Wilco/FPL upland work has begun
- Upland water and sewer is nearly finished, other than the Peruvian
The next meeting is Friday, April 9, 2021, at 8:30 a.m.- please email [email protected] to receive an invite to the meeting.