Town of Palm Beach Marina Construction remains on schedule with the following highlights for the month of April:
- Marina excavation and fill disposal at Tarpon Cove – over 400 barge loads of material have been excavated from the marina.
- Brazilian Building stucco is complete. Windows will be installed and the roof will be going on in the coming weeks.
- Deadman Anchor installation is continuing on to the south end of the property.
- Concrete cap and facing are in progress.
- Australian Building windows have been installed and stucco is nearing completion.
- Palm Way Dock utilities are in the progress of being installed with power pedestals and switch cabinets placed on the docks.
- Brazilian Dock utilities are in progress with G cable being pulled.
- Australian Dock delivery and installation is ongoing. The main gangway in place with finger piers currently being installed.
- Upland electrical conduit work is ongoing.
- Peruvian Building foundation has been framed and poured. Vertical construction to begin next month.
The next construction meeting will be held virtually on June 4, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Please email [email protected] to receive an invite to the meeting.